Employee Benefits & HR Consulting
The Benefits Of Experience
We are an employer — just like you. We understand the joys, challenges, frustrations, and rewards of developing and managing a team of people. Our companies have both tangible assets and human assets. We recognize that our most valuable employees are our most powerful asset.
Our Total Benefits Approach™ is designed to help you, our human resources and employer partners, reduce the administrative burden associated with the employee life cycle while aiding in employee recruitment, retention, and your organization’s strategic objectives towards a productive workforce culture.
The Four C's
Our Total Benefits Approach™ focuses on four components we call the Four C’s:
Below is a sampling of our cost-focused resources:
- Top of the Stack™ submission
- Health & Wellness strategy
- Proactive claims management
- Reporting & analytics
- Productive administrative resources and special pricing
- Technology cost containment discount programs
- Creative employer / employee premium contribution programs
Below is a sampling of our coverage-focused resources:
- International benefits’ strategy and resources
- Alternative funding programs
- Self-funding programs
- Voluntary benefits strategy
- Employee assistance program
Below is a sampling of our compliance-focused resources:
- ACA reporting
- Human resource consulting
- Signature Ready 5500
- ERISA Wrap document
- ERISA & benefits attorney team
- Quarterly education and resources
- Cobra & FSA administration
- Employee handbook
- LOA Management
Below is a sampling of our communication-focused resources:
- Online benefits enrollment tools
- Total compensation tools
- Employee benefits booklet
- Employee benefits cards
- Multi-State professional open enrollment meetings
- One-on-one employee meetings for open enrollment and throughout the year
- Dedicated service team for employees, Human Resources, and Executive Management
- Workforce management technology consulting & implementation
Total Benefits Approach™
Our trademark approach, the Total Benefits Approach™, leads to a tailored benefits program which achieves corporate goals, reduces administrative burden, and becomes an extension of your Human Resources Department.
As we redefine the role of traditional insurance and retirement strategies, we are at the leading edge with options that make sense for your company, your employees, and your financial future.
Benefit with Us!
Please fill out the form and we will get back to you shortly.